Planning a Pretty Woman movie night was so much fun! We decided to recreate her polka dot dress with polka dot Pretty Woman brownies!
Pretty Woman was my first R-rated movie, and I remember just falling in love with Vivian! There isn’t a bad part in the whole movie, and even the soundtrack is amazing!
Below, we’ve planned out the whole movie night for you — including a menu, quotes, and decor! These ideas are perfect for an at-home date night or a girls’ night in!
Our Pretty Woman Movie Night Menu
- Starter: Strawberries and Champagne
- Main Course: Lemon Garlic Pasta with Pan Seared Scallops (Or escargot if you’re into that kind of thing)
- Dessert: Polka Dot Pretty Woman Brownies
Our Favorite Pretty Woman Quotes
Vivian: ““I Can Do Anything I Want To, Baby. I Ain’t Lost.””
Edward: “What’s your name?”
Vivian: “What do you want it to be?”
Vivian: “Baby, I’m gonna treat you so nice, you’re never gonna wanna let me go.”
Shop person: “Hello, can I help you?”
Vivian: “I was in here yesterday, you wouldn’t wait on me.”
Shop person: “Oh.”
Vivian: “You people work on commission, right?”
Shop person: “Yeah.”
Vivian: “Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.”
Edward: “You and I are such similar creatures, Vivian. We both screw people for money.”
Vivian: “People put you down enough, you start to believe it.”
Edward: “I think you are a very bright, very special woman.”
Vivian: “The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?”
Vivian: “In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.”
Edward: “So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?”
Vivian: “She rescues him right back.”
Your Pretty Woman Movie Night Decor & Gift Ideas
You may also like:
These Polka Dot Dress Pretty Woman Brownies are perfect for a romantic night or girls night in!
- Boxed Brownie Mix of Your Choice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk (if needed for consistency)
- Spray your pans with non-stick spray and turn on your oven to the degrees stated on your brownie box.
- Mix the egg, butter, milk, and vanilla together. Then, add in your brownie mix.
- Bake the brownie mixture based on the box's directions.
- Let the brownies cool for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Start to make your icing by mixing the softened butter on high for 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Add in your vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Mix on low to start and go up to high as the sugar mixes in. Mix until creamy.
- If the frosting is too thick, add a tablespoon of milk and mix. If it's too thick still, add in the other tablespoon. If it gets runny, add more confectioners' sugar.
- We used a Wilton Heart Shaped Cookie Pan we had, and we needed 4 pans for all of the batter.
- We've linked 2 options below if you don't have the cookie pan; however, you could also use a 8x8 or 9x9 square dish to make these as well!
- If you use a Wilton Decorator Preferred 10-Inch Heart Shaped Cake Pan - pour all of the batter into it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.