Planning Harry Potter movie night? Grab the best wizarding cupcakes, treats, and drinks for an incredible movie night menu! You’ll love the butterbeer cupcakes, savory snacks, and edible wands!
We started reading Harry Potter over 20 years ago, and we fell in love with Hogwarts and the whole wizarding world! Full confession — we saw the 7th movie in theaters 5 times before saying goodbye. In our defense, the last time was only $2 at an IMAX theater, but still – we’re pretty obsessed.
We also love the amusement park, and we’ve been twice. We drank up every butterbeer, snack, and treat that they had!
Now, you can create your own magical world with a Harry Potter movie night with these desserts and snacks!
Here are just a few of our favorite Harry Potter Snacks:
- Butterbeer cupcakes
- Sorting hat cupcakes
- Treacle tarts
- Pumpkin pasties
- Monster book cake
- Unicorn cake
- Rock cakes
- Wand pretzels
- HP chicken nuggets
- Pumpkin Juice
- Polyjuice potion
Harry Potter Cupcakes
Harry Potter Desserts
Savory Harry Potter Snacks
Harry Potter Drinks
Hosting a Harry Potter Party with Activities
Below are a few ideas to help you host your own Harry Potter movie night or party!
11 Other Harry Potter Snack Ideas
- Gryffindor Grapes – Red
- Hufflepuff Popcorn – Yellow
- Slytherin Gummy Worms – Green
- Ravenclaw Blueberries – Blue
- Charms – Serve up candy wands or buy chocolate wands!
- Potions – Create bath bombs as an activity! It’ll be like making a potion and the fizzing change will be like Transfiguration class!
- History of Magic – We love these chocolate covered ghosts to tell us the history of Hogwarts!
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – We love these mini Voldemorts! Too cute and delicious!
- Astronomy – Galaxy popcorn is perfect for a star gazing class!
- Herbology – Grab a veggie platter and serve!
- Flying lessons – Take a spin on a cheese and pretzel broomstick or grab the golden snitch!