Love Halloween? In this episode, we’re sharing a list of our top Halloween movies. Whether you choose outdoor or indoor, the cool thing about it is you can pretty much make anywhere spooky.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Sharing our favorite Halloween costumes growing up: Jake as Beavis, Kalee as a black cat, and Kim as an alien head (her best yet her worst costume too!)
- Our Halloween movie picks – gotta listen to find out
- Johnny Depp and Tim Burton collaborations: Dark Shadows, Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and more!
- Let Me In is a remake of a Swedish film. If you want a movie that’s got depth to it and puts you in the environment you’re in, then this is it!
- We actually watch The Shining together each year and there are always things we had to debate on. If you’ve watched it, let us know what you think: Was Jack always the caretaker?
- You’ve got to watch M. Night Shyamalan’s The Sixth Sense if you haven’t yet!
- Jake highly recommends Hereditary (but not for the kids!) but Paranormal Activity 1 and Paranormal Activity 3 have scared him more than any movie he has ever seen in his life.
- Finally, we’re discussing whether this list of suspenseful movies qualify as Halloween movies or not!
- Rakuten ($30 cash back!) & then search Disney+
- Movies: 81+ Best Halloween Movies (for kids, teens, & adults)
- Snacks: 27+ Halloween Movie Night Snacks (for kids & adults)
- Hosting a Halloween Movie Party: 7 Hacks to Host a Fun Halloween Movie Night Party (for kids & adults!)
- EVERYTHING Halloween from movie suggestions to party ideas to spooky, fun snacks!
- Movie Nights at Home Promo Codes & Free Trials
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!! So make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at team@movienightsathome about it!