When it comes to happy movies, it doesn’t get much better than Trolls. And that means Trolls and Trolls World Tour are packed with quotes about happiness! Whether you’re looking for funny quotes about friendship or feel-good movie lines to provide you with a little inspiration for your day, you’re sure to find some great Trolls movie quotes on this list!
Trolls is such a cute family-friendly movie with a star-studded cast! Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Walt Dohrn, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, and many other notable actors are voices for the animated movie.
Below are the best quotes from the movie in our opinion! Drop your favorite quotes below in the comments as well!
Trolls Movie Quotes
The Trolls movie follows Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, as she goes on an epic quest with grumpy Troll Branch to rescue her friends and save their village.
And that means that this fun musical adventure is packed with happy (and silly) quotes!
Whether you’re searching for a caption for your next social media post or just want an inspirational quote idea from your favorite animated movie, you’ll love all these Trolls quotes about happiness from Trolls and its sequel, Trolls Word Tour.
- “Once upon a time in a happy forest, in the happiest tree lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known: The trolls.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Now that I am queen I decree that hug time… is all the time!”- Queen Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “The Bergens didn’t know how to sing, or dance, or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land, and once they saw how happy the trolls were they wanted some of that happiness for themselves.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “Happiness isn’t something you put inside. It’s already there. Sometimes, you just need someone to help you find it.” – Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “There’s always a bright side.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “I always sing when I’m in a good mood.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don’t just become best friends.” – Queen Barb, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “Poppy is the leader of the trolls, and it’s not her fault she’s so insanely happy. She’s just never faced a real problem until now.” — Branch, ‘Trolls’
- “Once a year, every year the Bergens would gather around the troll tree to taste happiness, on a holiday they called Trollstice.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “The more trolls, the merrier.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “One, two, three, four! Rainbows. Unicorns. Everything nice. Yeah! Sugarplums. Fairy dust. Everything nice. Yeah! Brush your teeth!” -Mr. Dinkles, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “I can’t believe I’m about to say this… but, being with you here today, makes me realize that true happiness is possible.” -Bridget, ‘Trolls’
- “Happiness is inside of all of us, right? Sometimes you just need someone to help you find it.” – Branch, ‘Trolls’
- “It’s okay. It’s okay, Poppy. You showed me what it was to be happy and I never would have known it if it wasn’t for you. And I love you for that.”- Bridget, ‘Trolls’
- “I think everyone deserves happiness.” – Poppy, Trolls
- “Tune out his negative vibrations: they’re toxic. Some folks just don’t want to be happy.” -Creek
- “Hey, I know it’s not all cupcakes and rainbows, but I’d rather go through life thinking that it mostly is instead of being like you. You don’t sing, you don’t dance, so grey all the time! What happened to you?” – Poppy, Trolls
- “I never knew my heart could be so full.” -Guy Diamond, ‘Trolls World Tour”
- “Yet here I am. My belly empty and my heart full.” – Prince Gristle ‘Trolls’
- “You can’t harmonize alone.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “Everybody, shake your hair and feel united.” – Princess Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Real harmony takes lots of voices. Different voices.” – Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “Bridget just risked her life to save ours. It’s not right. She deserves to be happy as much as we do. They all do.” – Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “The trolls…they loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug.” – Queen Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Music should bring us together, not divide us!” -Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “A little positivity will go with that vest.”- Creek, ‘Trolls’
- “You guys are a lot of fun. You know, I gotta go. Got some cloud stuff to take care of. Catch you on the way back? Unless you die.” – Cloud Man, ‘Trolls’
- “Who knew world domination could be so much fun?” – Barb, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- It’s all right. Just let everyone be what they want to be. Including you. -King Thrash
- “You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don’t agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired.” – Poppy, ‘Trolls World Tour’
More Trolls Movie Quotes
Looking for even more Trolls and Trolls World Tour quotes? Look no further!
- “Denying our differences is denying the truth of who we are.” -King Quincy
- “Solid burn, Branch.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “I feel bad for them. It looks like they got beat up by a rainbow.” -Delta Dawn. ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “Why wouldn’t I be? By this time tomorrow, I’ll be with all my friends. I wonder what they’re all doing right now.” -Poppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Poppy: So special. Good night, Cooper…good night, Smidge….good night, Fuzzbert….good night, Satin….good night, Chenille….good night, Biggie…good night, DJ….good night, Guy Diamond…Good night, Creek. Boop!”- Poppy, ‘Trolls’.
- You see, we love music with a hummable hook, with an upbeat melody, with a catchy rhythm that makes you want to snap your fingers, tap your toes, and wiggle your butt. -King Peppy
- “Here, right here, is where we will rebuild our civilization! It has everything we need: fresh air, clean water… and sweet acoustics!” -King Peppy, ‘Trolls’
- “Scrapbooks? Those are cut out, glued and glittered by the winners.” -Prince D, ‘Trolls World Tour’
- “I don’t sing, and I don’t relax. This is the way I am, and I like it. I also like a little silence!” – Branch, ‘Trolls’
- “Alright! Let’s do this! Sooner we get to Bergen Town, sooner we can rescue everybody and make it home safely.” -Poppy
- “My name is Branch and I am a troll. Why do I live in a heavily fortified survival bunker? Because right outside my door lurks a nightmare named… Poppy.”- Branch, ‘Trolls’
Looking for more ideas to do at home?
- 25 Easy & Fun Family Movie Night Dinner Ideas
- 51+ Seriously Cool Kids Movie Night Ideas at Home
- 35+ Easy Disney Movie Night Dinner & Dessert Ideas