In this episode, we’re talking about movies that are best for outdoors so you can create the perfect movie night experience you could enjoy with your family and friends. Think outdoor movie theater – a projector, speakers, plus a fire pit and S’mores!
Don’t you think some movies are just way better when they’re watched outside?
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- A couple top Hulu picks: Palm Springs (not for kids), The Handmaid’s Tale & Nomadland
- Some equipment you need to complete your experience (projector, speakers, lantern, heat lamps, etc.)
- You can’t have a movie night without food! But you have to know your audience first (so you know whether you could bring out the booze)
- Consider the movie time. An hour and a half should be tops. You don’t want to watch The Godfather outdoors.
- Think about the theme you want to go for (ex. Drive-in theme, Hawaiian movie night, Halloween, Fourth of July, etc.). Make it even more fun by interlacing themes.
- Other movie picks: The Sandlot, The Goonies, Back to the Future, Jumanji, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Check out our full menu and party ideas for The Karate Kid movie night
- HULU free trial
- The 47 Best Movies for an Outdoor Movie Night
- What You Need to Host an Outdoor Movie Night
- Movie Nights at Home Promo Codes & Free Trials
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!! So make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at team@movienightsathome about it!