Today, we’re going to talk about Christmas movies that we “hate”…or maybe that’s too strong of a word – so let’s use…“dislike.” While we love the people who play the characters in many of these movies, sometimes some things just don’t work well together.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- What is the one item you have to have in your Christmas stocking?
- Why we didn’t really dig Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- There were a lot of things in A Christmas Story that we just didn’t get.
- People loved “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” but we thought the movie was just too long and it just felt forced.
- Other movies that don’t work for us: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s “Jingle All the Way,” Will Ferrell’s “Elf,” and the 1954 movie “White Christmas”
- “The Family Stone” and ”Love the Coopers” are sad Christmas movies that don’t work for us either.
- 25+ Easy Christmas Movie Night Snacks & Party Food Ideas
- The Ultimate Christmas Movie List (+61 Ideas & Printables)
- More Christmas Movies & Recipes
- Ready to jam out to some Christmas music? Get access to 1000s of songs with a trial of Apple Music
- Movie Nights at Home Promo Codes & Free Trials
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood Facebook group
You don’t wanna miss a show!! So make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at team@movienightsathome about it!