In our last episode, we gave you our list of six rom-com movies so you could vote for which you think is the best. Today, we reveal the Best Romantic Comedy of All Time!!!
And the winner is…
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- 5th place: Overboard and Pretty Woman
- 4th place: The Proposal
- 3rd place: When Harry Met Sally
- 2nd place: Sweet Home Alabama
- Winner: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Kim would have picked Pretty Woman or The Proposal and Jake would have picked When Harry Met Sally or Pretty Woman. Kalee would have picked When Harry Met Sally.
- Guys, if you haven’t seen The Proposal, then you’ve got to watch it. It’s a must-see rom-com that you’re not going to regret. While you’re at it, you have to watch This Means War as well.
- Join our private group: Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood Facebook group
- Don’t forget to email us at email@example.com with your favorite Disney Movie, too!!
- Movie Nights at Home Promo Codes & Free Trials
You don’t wanna miss a show!! So make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at team@movienightsathome about it!