These 29 fun Valentine’s Day recipes for kids will make the day special and make them feel oh-so-loved! We put together creative and cute food ideas for Valentines day! You’ll love these Valentine’s breakfast recipes, as well as, so many delicious treats!
We’ve also found the best Valentine’s Day Movies for Kids that we think pair perfectly with these recipes!
What to Do with Your Kids on Valentine’s Day
- Watch a movie like Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown or Gnomeo & Juliet
- Make popcorn Valentine’s for your family and friends
- Create a bucket list for the rest of the year
- Decorate the house with Valentine’s decorations
- Write a “love note” to the grandparents
- Set up a photo booth at home with pink and white decorations
We’d love to know how your family celebrates Valentine’s Day! Tag us on Instagram with your favorite activity or recipe!
Valentine's Day Activities
We also have a really cute Valentine’s Day I Spy printable to go along with these cute Valentines day food for kids!
Need ideas for just you and your sweetheart? Check out our Valentine’s Day movie night for couples for more romantic movies and recipes.