Whether you’re hosting a Bad Santa movie night or gift exchange, your guests will love this Dirty Santa Christmas Cocktail with sprinkles!
It perfectly combines Bailey’s, amaretto and vanilla vodka to create a sugar cookie flavor!
This Dirty Santa cocktail is perfect for holiday entertaining and Christmas parties!
We took all of the fuss out of baking to create a delicious sugar cookie into liquid form! Even Santa himself approves!
You could also serve this cocktail as a martini as well! Just swap out the glass and make sure to coat the rim with icing then dunk into the sprinkles!
If you’re considering a Dirty Santa gift exchange, here’s how it works!
Before the game:
- Select a theme or budget for your guests to spend on the gift. A theme could be funny mugs, cozy blankets, or liquor.
- Ask each guest to shop and wrap their gift.
- Have everyone bring their gift to the party.
- Draw numbers from a bowl – numbered #1 to how many guests you have participating. The person with #1 starts the game and also gets the final pick at the end.
Playing the Dirty Santa:
- The first person picks a gift, opens it, and shows everyone what they opened.
- The 2nd person can now steal the first person’s gift (that’s why it’s called Dirty Santa) or pick from the pile. This continues with each person after – they can steal or choose a wrapped present from the pile.
- If your gift is stolen, you can steal from anyone else or choose from the pile of wrapped presents.
- The gift can only be stolen 3 times — then it is locked!
- The first person has the final choice. They can keep their gift or steal from anyone. If they steal, the person who lost their gift gets #1s original gift.
You could also have this drink as part of a Bad Santa movie night!
We watch Billy Bob Thorton’s Bad Santa almost every year. It’s a pretty raunchy movie, but it’s also hilarious! This Dirty Santa cocktail would be the perfect pairing for the movie too!
What does Bad Santa drink?
Bad Santa, also known as Willie T. Soke (Billy Bob Thornton), drinks just about everything. One movie line he says, “I drank about three glasses of red wine for breakfast. That was just an appetizer. Then I switched over to vodka and cranberry juice and then I had a few Bud Lights.”
What You’ll Need to Make a Dirty Santa Cocktail
1 oz. amaretto
1 oz. vanilla vodka
2 oz. Bailey’s Irish cream
2 cups milk
white icing – for rim
How to Make It
On the rim of a glass place a small layer icing around the rim. Place sprinkles in a bowl and roll the rim into it.
Pour in amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Irish cream into a shaker cup. Pour in milk and shake or stir. Serve cold.
We also love to make this boozy, sweet drink for Christmas brunch too!
If you’re hosting a holiday party, you may also like:
- 13+ Best Grinch Movie Night Snacks
- Recreate Massive Kevin Mccallister Sundae Charcuterie Board
- Elf Inspired Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
Whether you're hosting a Bad Santa movie night or gift exchange, your guests will love this Dirty Santa Christmas Cocktail with sprinkles! It perfectly combines Bailey's, amaretto and vanilla vodka to create a sugar cookie flavor!
- 1 oz. amaretto
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. Bailey's Irish cream
- 2 cups milk
- white icing - for rim
- green sprinkles
- red sprinkles
- On the rim of a glass place a small layer icing around the rim. Place sprinkles in a bowl and roll the rim into it.
- Pour in amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Irish cream into a shaker cup. Pour in milk and shake or stir. Serve cold.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.